Holtab’s efforts to help more customers with installation and servicing are being met with great interest.
– We are fast-paced and accessible company, says Björn Karlsson, CEO of Holtab Service.
One and a half years ago, Holtab embarked upon a mission to help more customers with installation, retrofitting, and servicing. Creating Holtab Service has proven to be a step in the right direction, as Holtab can confirm following several successful customer projects.
– Customers like the fact that they can focus on their core business while we take care of the electric power work. We have a holistic approach and make sure that everything comes together, says Björn Karlsson.
The purpose of the new company is to help customers with assembly and installation on site, i.e. ensuring that Holtab tracks the product all the way from its factory in Tingsryd. In addition, Holtab is upgrading existing facilities using new technology.
– We are becoming more proactive. Not only do we help develop new equipment and bring it together in smart products, we also install and commission, and train customers’ staff, where necessary. We also perform retrofits and upgrades, says Björn Karlsson.
Holtab has been taking on an ever-changing market in a proactive way for more than 40 years. Thanks to its independence from other brands, Holtab can always use the most suitable solution for each project.
Many Swedish companies, including those in the industry, are in urgent need of upgrades to their electrical power plants in order to prevent potentially expensive interruptions to production. But allocating project managers to keep the project together and finding fitters, electrical companies, or consultants who are up-to-date with the latest technology can be a tedious task.
– This sometimes results in less priority being given to the modernisation of the electric power system. We make a complete offering, assisting you with our own project managers, and are happy to stay involved from start to finish. We also take care of earthworks and dismantling old equipment.
In the coming years, the pace of digitisation will increase, which will lead to greater demands for secure monitoring of plants and remote control. Holtab is braced to meet this challenge.
– We have a well-running partnership with product and service developers, and can help our customers to future-proof their electricity supply, says Björn Karlsson, CEO of Holtab Service.
To find out more about our offering, please read: