You have the right to receive information about the processing of Personal Data we perform. Below is a summary of the rights that you can assert by contacting us. Contact information for us can be found at the end of this Policy.
Right of access
You have the right to request information about the Processing we perform in respect of your Personal Data free of charge. You also have the right to receive a copy of the information we process about you. This request must be submitted in writing to us with clarification of what information you wish to receive. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. If we are unable to comply with your wish to access the information to which your request relates, we will provide grounds for this. The copy of your Personal Data will be sent to your registered address unless otherwise agreed in writing. On receiving a request from you, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity.
Right to rectification
As data controller, Holtab's main responsibility is for the accuracy of the Personal Data we process. If you notify us that the Personal Data you have provided is no longer accurate, we will correct, block or delete such Personal Data as soon as possible.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that Holtab deletes your Personal Data without undue delay. Personal Data shall be deleted in the following cases:
(1) if the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
(2) if you withdraw your consent and consent is the sole legal basis for processing;
(3) if processing is for direct marketing and you object to your Personal Data being processed for this purpose;
(4) if you object to the processing of Personal Data that occurs after a balance of interests and your interest outweighs ours;
(5) if your Personal Data has not been processed in accordance with the Data Protection Rules; or
(6) if erasure is required to comply with a legal obligation.
There may be obligations that prevent us from immediately erasing all of your Personal Data. These obligations are derived from applicable legislation such as accounting. If certain Personal Data cannot be erased due to applicable law, we will ensure that the Personal Data can only be used for the purpose of fulfilling such legal obligations and not for any other purposes.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request that Holtab temporarily restricts the processing of your Personal Data. Such a restriction may be requested in the following cases:
(1) if you believe that the Personal Data we have about you is not correct and that you have requested rectification in connection with this;
(2) when the processing of your Personal Data is not in accordance with the Data Protection Rules but you still do not wish for your Personal Data to be erased but instead wish it to be limited; and
(3) when we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes of our processing but you need it to be able to establish, enforce or defend a legal claim.
If you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of the Personal Data may be restricted during the investigation. Upon restriction of your Personal Data, Holtab will only store your Personal Data and, upon further processing, obtain your consent.
Right to data portability
You have the right, in the event that we process your Personal Data by obtaining your consent or to fulfil contractual obligations with you, to request that we provide all Personal Data that we have about you, and that is processed in an automated manner, in a structured and machine-readable format. If technically possible, you also have the right to request that we transfer your Personal Data to another data controller.
Right of objection
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data if the processing is carried out on the basis of Holtab's legitimate business interest. In such cases, Holtab will ask you to specify which processing you object to. If you object to any processing, we will only proceed with the processing of your Personal Data if there are legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge any complaints regarding the processing of your Personal Data to the national supervisory authority, the Swedish Data Protection Authority. Learn more about how you can do this at www.datainspektionen.se.